Identifying the signs of sickness in a dog can be challenging, even for the most vigilant pet owners. Since a sick dog is unable to verbally communicate what hurts, pet owners must pay close atten ...View Article
As a service to our valued clients we now offer a new drop off service for your pet. We know that during this tough economy you may not be able to take time off work for your sick pet but you still want the best care. We invite you to try our drop-off service and leave your pet with us while you carry out your daily routine. Your only charge is our regular consultation fee, there is no additional charge for hospitalization. And we will not perform any services without consulting you first and providing a detailed estimate. This is our way of helping out clients during these tough times. Click here to get information about this service and download our patient drop-off form.
WHO WE ARE AND HOW WE PRACTICE MEDICINE!
We are environmental friendly!
- We utilize a paperless record system to recycle and reduce paper waste.
- We utilize a digital radiology system to reduce chemical pollution.
- We prefer to send reminders by email to reduce paper waste.
- We have an extensive recycling and hazard waste and sharp disposal protocol.
We are proactive in your pet's care!
- We vaccinate based upon risk to reduce over-vaccination and adverse events.
- We guarantee our vaccines to protect against disease.
- We have an extensive Wellness Program with affordable monthly payments.
We proudly offer the best veterinary care!
- We have a full onsite laboratory that can run simple to highly complex tests.
- Our digital radiology system allows computerized image manipulation instead of multiple radiographs reducing radiation exposure to your pet.
- Our color dopper ultrasound allows non-invasive abdominal imaging.
- Our state-of-the-art endoscopy systems allows non-invasive internal examination.
- We offer preventative care, complex orthopedic and internal medicine management and almost everything in between.
WE TREAT PETS LIKE FAMILY!
Arlington Animal Hospital and our team of doctors and staff are committed to bringing you compassionate service and your pet comprehensive health care by practicing high quality veterinary medicine. Riverside based Arlington Animal Hospital was founded in 1950. Since then our staff has been performing veterinary medicine and compassionate animal care in Riverside and its surrounding communities. We are a full-service animal hospital whose mission is to provide the highest standard of quality and compassion in veterinary care for our patients. We seek to provide welcoming, informative and supportive service for our clients while maintaining a superior working environment for our employees. Arlington Animal Hospital offers the animal community general medical care in addition to advanced surgical and dental veterinary care. We have a convenient onsite pharmacy, a state-of-the-art onsite laboratory and advanced digital general and dental radiology in addition to other technologically advanced equipment to provide the best veterinary care. We provide advanced orthopedic and soft tissue surgery, ultrasound and geriatric care allowing our clients to make one stop for their pet's medical needs. Our Wellness Programs make comprehensive, high quality medical care affordable to everyone. Appointments are preferred during normal business hours but our doors are always open to walk-in appointments that are seen on a first-come first-served basis. We are always available for emergency and critical patients during our normal operating hours and have a dedicated inpatient and emergency telephone line staffed by a technician.
When was the last time your pet visited the veterinarian? If you answered "not in a while," it is time to book your next appointment. Have you recently discovered a lump or bump on your pet? Don't ...View Article
Have you noticed changes in your horse's gait? Are they showing signs of fatigue or are disinterested in exercising? Equine laminitis is inflammation of the sensitive and insensitive laminae in ho ...View Article
Few things stimulate a cat's pleasure faster than catnip. Exposure to this simple herb can reveal a new side to their feline personality. Many cats will go crazy at the smell of this plant. Catnip ...View Article
The condition of your cat’s coat and skin is an important feline health indicator. Healthy coats are shiny and smooth, and healthy skin will be supple and clear. While nutrition and health statu ...View Article
With more than half of all dogs and cats overweight or obese, pets are increasingly at risk for a number of chronic health problems, according to the American Animal Hospital Association (AAHA). A ...View Article
Connect with us!
ACCESS OUR WEBSTORE
Launch Pet Selector
- We welcome new clients! Save $10 and try us out.
- Haven't brought your pet in over a year? Save $10 and give your pet the care it deserves.
- Call to make an appointment and mention this offer. Cannot be combined with other discounts.