WHAT TO EXPECT
The day before your pet’s procedure:
- Do not give your pet anything to eat after 10 pm.
- Your pet can have water normally.
- Read the information on our website.
The day of your pet’s procedure:
- Admit your pet between 7 am and 10 am. Please call if you are running late.
- After your pet’s pre-surgical physical examination we will contact you if the doctor recommends any additional services.
- The procedure is performed in the morning and late afternoon.
- Discharge is between 4 pm and 7 pm.
- At discharge you will get written post-operative instructions and we will answer any questions you may have.
After your pet’s procedure:
- Follow all the discharge instructions.
- Make sure you keep your pet’s activity to a minimum for 24 hours.
- Give any medications as directed.