LOW COST VACCINE/PREVENTIVE CARE
- WEDNESDAY & SATURDAY – NO OFFICE VISIT FEE, LOW PRICE VACCINES
- HEALTHY PETS ONLY – NO SICK PETS/REACTORS
- WALK-IN SERVICE, NO APPOINTMENT REQUIRED
- 9:00 AM - 11:00 AM & 3:00 PM - 5:00 PM
WHY CHOOSE US?
We know that as a pet lover you have many choices in where you choose to take your pet for vaccination and preventive care. Here’s why you should choose Arlington Animal Hospital.
- All pets receive an examination by a veterinarian prior to vaccination, even during the vaccine clinic.
- If you have your pet vaccinated during regular office hours you will receive a free, comprehensive physical examination report card on your pet and handouts on any abnormal findings.
- If you have your pet vaccinated during regular office hours we will perform a risk assessment on your pet to determine which vaccines are appropriate. This will reduced over-vaccination, under-vaccination and vaccine reactions.
- If you have your pet vaccinated during vaccine clinic hours your will receive a free, basic physical examination report card on your pet and handouts on any abnormal findings. No other vaccine clinic provides this!
- We provide many other preventive care services such as stool testing, deworming, heartworm and blood testing at low prices; making high quality pet care affordable.
- Our low cost vaccine clinic is provided in addition to our low cost spay/neuter and dental clinics so everyone can get high quality, affordable care for their pets.
PLEASE BRING THE FOLLOWING RECORDS IF POSSIBLE:
- Spay / Neuter Certificate
- Rabies Certificate or License Renewal Notice (from the Department of Animal Services)
- Prior Vaccination Records
These documents will be helpful in determining which vaccinations are appropriate for your pet.
We cannot provide a 3-year rabies vaccination certificate without proof of your pet having a prior rabies vaccine. A rabies certificate or a license renewal letter from the department of animal services which contains the rabies expiration date will serve as valid proof.
It is MANDATORY that all dogs in the City of Riverside and County of Riverside be microchipped, except for licensed dogs over the age of 10 years old residing in the City of Riverside. Microchipping is performed easily and quickly under the skin and can be done at the time of vaccination. There is no age or size requirement for microchipping.
Click here to learn about our progressive approach to preventive care.